Why I Chose A Career In Physical Education

Hello everyone! 

Welcome to my blog! My name is Michael Fox and I will be creating this blog to spread some knowledge
on topics related to Physical Education; such as nutrition, physical activity, and other benefits people can
achieve about by participating in Physical Education! I am creating this blog on Physical Education as I
believe being healthy and being physically literate are aspects of society that are often ignored or taken
for granted. 


For most of my life, I have always been interested in physical activity. Whether it was a youth sport or
playing with my older brothers in the backyard, you could find me running around and having fun. As I
grew older, my interest in physical activity grew as well. However, Physical Education is about more than
being just physical active. Nutrition and eating healthy have been a major part of my life, as I have a
passion for food and cooking. My interest in cooking has led to me to further my knowledge on food and
its relation to our bodies, preparing me for a health-related career. Physical activity and proper nutrition
have always been interesting to me, and I am delighted to have the opportunity to share my passion with
future generations as a physical educator!

Comments

  1. A lot of people still believe nutrition is not a major factor in wellness. What you put into your body may be arguably the most important factor when it pertains to complete wellness. I was amazed by the difference in my overall health once I started eating better. Not only physically, but psychologically as well. I too love to cook! Keep a lookout for a possible upcoming nutrition class at Slippery Rock University!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very interested in the relationship between food and physical education. Too many young children and teenagers do not understand the importance of eating a healthy diet. It blows my mind when I see high school athletes eating fast food all the time. They do not understand that greasy fast food is actually slowing their performance down, and it should be the job of the Physical educators at their school to teach them. Please cook for me sometime, I love good food!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts